Friday, June 30, 2006

mike called the other day and asked me if he could come visit peyton, [which i dont ever see myself declining] and he arrived on tuesday. we hung out tuesday, all day and then i had work wednesday and thursday. wednesday he text me around 2pm to say that he wanted peyton and i to go out for dinner with him and we text back and forth joking. im still currently training at work and i was mid-dispatch on a call for an accident with injuries. white car, small, with subj unconscious possible fatality. as soon as the call was dispatched and the units arrived on scene i heard my name across the radio and my heart clinched. how many people with small white cars did i know, who could it be, what? how? they told me he wasn't going to make it. they said he was already gone.

he's in ICU in savannah right now. a traech in his throat, non responsive, with prayers and hope for another day. a ruptured spleen, punctured bladder, dislocated pelvis, and who knows what else.

his parents are still sitting in michigan.

now everything is crystal clear.

No comments: