Saturday, November 1, 2003

its nice having pj around as a halfway roommate. the two of us taking on the world in our little marcus griffin town hhahah. work is work.

the other night i went to brandon galle's apartment and we were all drinking and talking. brandon and michael are 2 of the only people that havent changed our relationships with one another based on adams relationship with me. they still hang out as always and don't bring up anything which is nice. everyone else pulled away and left me out. i think that mustve been the most hurtful part.

as im sitting there having a great time, adam decided to show up. he all but beelined to the porch where i attempted to evacuate the situation. he approached me with a solemn, ashamed almost 'hey' and he said 'i know i hurt you, but lets talk about this. maybe dinner or something'.

[what is there to talk about? he cheated. he didnt just cheat. he predetermined that i should take his truck to work and come back to pick him up in the morning where i would conveniently walk in and see him with angie]

my eyes filled up with tears bc i did love him and he did hurt me. but its not appropriate for him to see me cry. i turned away and walked inside.

todays my brothers birthday. i have to remember to call him.

No comments: