Sunday, October 20, 2002

i came home from doing laundry tonight 4 minutes past curfew, which in turn may have terminated my scholarship funding. my parents will be pissed, but i didnt do anything i feel was wrong. this is the second time ive been suspended in 3 months. he always uses me during games but suspends me from practice. then i have to wake up at 445am and be down at the field to run 50 hills and 10 suicides. my legs are getting so much stronger though. im actually improving more from being suspended than i was practicing with the team everyday.

the only game he suspended me from was Tuscaloosa, which is one of my favorite teams to play. ive been practicing with simon alot and im getting so much better on my corner kicks and accuracy with my right foot.

its wednesday which makes me think about how i used to go to church all the time. i havent been since like last year. i might go again soon.
i met this guy in the gym the other day, named brandon. he's really hot, but i can totally read him and what he wants. we worked out and talked. first things first i told him about adam and that made him even more interested in talking to me.

guys are shitty. hahhhahah

id just hope adam would to the same if in a similar situation.

skyy higgh

No comments: